Below is a list of required and desired components of the Financial System and the desired functionalities of each components. The selected vendor or consulting team will be expected to perform all technical and other analyses necessary to complete the scope of work. The selected vendor will work with SACOG's Implementation Team to complete the Scope of Work.
Required and Desired Components of Scope of Work:
• Required: General Ledger, Bank Reconciliation, Cash Receipts, Time & Attendance, Payroll, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order.
• Desired: Budget and Reporting Modules, Project Management, Contract Management, Asset/Inventory Management, Document Management, Human Resources and Metadata Standards and Protocols for Financial Services.
Employee Master File:
Training and Certification:
Employee Self Service:
Time and Attendance:
Administrative Support Function:
Hosted/SaaS Specific System Requirements (this section is N/A for on-premise solutions):
Data Access and Security Breaches:
2. Upon discovery or reasonable belief of any data breach, notifies SACOG by the fastest means available, and also in writing within 24 hours. Notification should include:
3. Provides daily updates regarding findings and actions performed until the breach has been effectively resolved to SACOG’s satisfaction;
4. Provides a report containing the results of the investigation of the breach.
SACOG seeks a clear and comprehensive understanding of all costs associated with the software, implementation services, and ongoing maintenance of the proposed Financial System Software/SaaS.
To address pricing, please review the "10-H Cost Proposal" examples located in the Attachments section of this RFP. All pricing information must be included in the Cost Proposal submission. All costs pertaining to the implementation and maintenance are to be itemized.
The Proposer’s implementation pricing must identify all costs required to include:
The Proposer’s ongoing maintenance and support/hosting pricing should clearly identify the annual costs for three (3) years to include:
Proposers must provide any software licensing, SaaS, maintenance, and/or third party agreements that would be required for implemention and use of system.